Dayview double glazed sashless windows contain two or three panes of counterbalanced glass. Maximizing airflow and the ability to lock in an open position, our windows offer a secure method of ventilation, the perfect partner for you next project.
Double Glazing is very popular in cold climates and environmentally conscious builds and where high glazing levels are requested to meet energy rating requirements.
- The counter-balanced system provides an eay operation to open for 2 pane large systems.
- Designed with the smallest sash framing systems possible
- Provides a superior thermal performance
- Dayview glass units are designed around 24mm overall thickness
- Can be built in 3 pane and servery configurations
- size – suitable for glass combinations of
- 4 glass / 16 air (argon) / 4 glass
- 4 glass / 14 air (argon) / 6 glass
- 5 glass / 14 air (argon) / 5 glass
- 6 glass / 12 air (argon) / 6 glass
Various configurations are available:
- 2 – 3 – 4 pane setup
- Up to 5500mm High
- 250mm to 1700mm wide
Comes Standard with:
- Lift Arcylic
- Optional Flyscreen
- Timber or Aluminium Guides
- Powder Coating or Anodising